Our event on Saturday, April 27th starts at 8:00am sharp and concludes at 12:30pm. A light breakfast and snacks will be provided. Below is a breakout of the day.
8:00 to 8:10 – Welcome and Overview of the Day
8:10 to 8:45 – 5 word introduction activity
8:50 to 9:50 – Public Service: How our Community Works
- Mark Cotter, Director of Public Works, City of Sioux Falls
- Erica Beck, Chief of Staff to the Mayor, City of Sioux Falls
- TJ Nelson, Deputy Chief of Staff , City of Sioux Falls
- Christine Erickson, City Council Member, City of Sioux Falls
9:55 to 10:15 — Break
10:15 to 11:00 – John T. Meyer Lemonly
11:05 to 12:00 – Leadership and Athletics
- Coach John Stiegelmeier head football coach SDSU
12:00 to 12:30 – Interactive Session: How do you want to impact Sioux Falls now that you know what you know?